Horizontal Digital Blog: Improving the authoring experience and editorial workflow with ECA

Image removed. I recently was presented with a relatively simple problem, and decided to explore ECA as a possible solution. The initial problem was a pretty simple use case, and could have been accomplished with a bit of custom code. With the move of this blog to Drupal, we built a simple editorial workflow to give our marketing team some guardrails and control over the publishing process. Since the launch, we've decided to expand this workflow from Draft -> Review -> Published, to include a new state - "Technical Review".